Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 15-01-2020
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
What you will do:
- Develop product documentation in English for software products.
- Maintain documentation for currently supported versions, updating documents based on feedback from the support team and customers.
- Prepare documentation for publication in supported formats (HTML, PDF).
- Occasional translation projects (EN<>RU).
You will need:
- Excellent written English
- Experience as a technical writer in a software/technology company
- Good grasp of IT terminology, a good understanding of basic IT technologies
- Ability to obtain information from various sources
- Ability to structure information, explain complex concepts in an easy and comprehensible way
- Advanced user of Microsoft Windows
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Products
- Experience with image editing software (SnagIt or similar, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio)
You will shine if you have:
- Power user experience in Linux and other non-Windows OSes
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS/XML
- Experience with MS Word styles and macros
- Experience in the virtualization and backup areas
- Experience with CAT tools
What we offer:
- Modern, energetic multinational working environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion.
- Training and education: opportunity to take courses and attend classes both internally and externally.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise. Entry-level salary is flexible and negotiable and can be raised upon the interview result.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- An extended medical insurance policy.
- Compensation of costs on fitness.
- The relocation package for candidates from other regions (the one-way ticket’s compensation + the relocation allowance in one monthly base pay equivalent).