Technical Support EngineerVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 14-11-2019
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
Technical support engineer provides support and troubleshooting via telephone, email, and web conferencing.
- Responsible for handling new cases according to the Veeam Service Level Agreement (SLA); providing initial support, diagnosing problems and determining the need for escalation
- Fortify client relationships focused on 100% customer satisfaction
- Document all customer interactions (emails, calls, etc.) accurately and within SLA in our CRM tool
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of issue status to customers, sales representatives and senior engineers
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis, including log file investigation
- Fluent English (reading/writing/speaking)
- Familiarity with at least some of the following areas:
- VMware ESX(i), Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange server administration, DB (SQL/Oracle), Windows OS 2008(r2) & 2012(r2) advanced user or administrative level, UNIX and/or Linux knowledge, Practical understanding of TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration).
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and explain technical information
- Ability and desire to take ownership of client issues through resolution
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Modern, energetic multinational working environment
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise; Additional quarterly bonuses to top performers
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion; for diligent employees the opportunity to be certified -- VMCE (Veeam Certified Engineer)
- Comprehensive training and mentoring system that includes in addition to the training for Veeam products a number of lectures on related areas (virtualization, networking, etc.) - paid as work
- Access to the internal lab resources based on Vmware vSphere & Microsoft Hyper-V right from the start date
- Flexible working schedule
- Regular assessment and salary/positions review (at least once a year)
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary, 28 days paid annual leave + additional time off depending on the work results (up to 12 paid days off per year)
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Free English classes in the office
- Ability to become part of Veeam football and volleyball teams
- Corporate events
- Relocation package for candidates from other regions (one-way ticket compensation, relocation allowance equivalent to one month basic salary)