Senior Inside Sales Associate, GermanyVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 23-01-2020
Veeam Software is a global leader in intellectual data management based in more than 30 countries that serves 343,000+ customers all over the world.
Our clients are big and midsize business from different industries. We help 82% Fortune 500 companies to evolve the way they manage data and to ensure it’s available across any application and across any cloud infrastructure.
We are trusted by: L’Oreal, PwC, Volvo, Gatwick, Scania and many more.
In a partnership with VMware и Microsoft we help business to improve.
The Senior Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities within the designated region (Germany). This high-energy position is the first step in the Enterprise sales process here at Veeam, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and German, excellent research skills (we will train and develop you in the art of finding leads and obtaining contact details) and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program, good benefits package, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success s
- Receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from closed lost opportunities, older leads and cold calling.
- Develop a tailored approach for each category.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience.
- Come up with out of the box thinking /innovative ways of finding leads.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in German, good in English.
- Employment in a growing dynamic company.
- Modern energetic multicultural environment.
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professional.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Corporate events.
- Comfortable office with relax/game zones.
- Kitchens with fruit and sweets.
- E-library MIF, e-learning platform.
- 15 clubs by interest.
- An extended medical insurance policy from the first day of work.
- Reimbursement of costs on fitness from the first day of work.
- Reimbursement of lunch.
- Prime zone program.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary.
- Annual leave 28 days.