Inside Sales Team Leader Channel, Austria and SwitzerlandVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 18-07-2019
Veeam Software is a global leader in intellectual data management based in more than 30 countries that serves 343,000+ customers all over the world.
Our clients are big and midsize business from different industries. We help 82% Fortune 500 companies to evolve the way they manage data and to ensure it’s available across any application and across any cloud infrastructure.
We are trusted by: L’Oreal, PwC, Volvo, Gatwick, Scania and many more.
In a partnership with VMware и Microsoft we help business to improve.
The Inside Sales Team Leader is responsible to work with and lead the Inside Sales Channel team within the designated region (Austria, Switzerland) to drive overachievement of revenue goals, employee goal setting, performance management and career planning and development, requiring an excellent consultative nature, and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, demonstrated experience in building, managing, growing, developing an inside sales team and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program, an exceptional mature working environment and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Ensure Veeam Core Values are being carried out by all employees on the team.
- Work with and lead the Inside Sales team in your specific region to drive overachievement of revenue goals, employee goal setting, performance management and career planning and development.
- Develop and mentor staff to drive performance and career development.
- Develop and execute on a sales strategy to meet/exceed revenue targets.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets and goals.
- Establish and report on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; correct deficiencies where necessary.
- Ensure that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate revenue goal.
- Work with internal training team to ensure proper onboarding and training for all employees on team.
- Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- At least one 1 year of sales management/leadership, selling software over the telephone and Internet.
- Proven experience in B2B, client-centric sales not less than 3 years.
- Successful experience in development of relationships with partners/resellers/distributors.
- Demonstrated experience in building, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team.
- Proven track record of successful selling leading inside sales.
- Proven successful track record of driving high volume, transactional sales along with more complex enterprise sales.
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Fluent in German, good in English
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies including 2 tier distribution, reseller partner programs and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired.
- Employment in a growing dynamic company
- Modern energetic multicultural environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professional
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Corporate events
- Comfortable office with relax/game zones
- Kitchens with fruit and sweets
- E-library MIF, e-learning platform
- 15 clubs by interest
- An extended medical insurance policy from the first day of work
- Reimbursement of costs on fitness from the first day of work
- Reimbursement of lunch
- Prime zone program
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- Annual leave 28 days