Inside Sales Representative, AustriaVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 14-11-2019
Veeam Software is a global leader in intellectual data management based in more than 30 countries that serves 343,000+ customers all over the world.
Our clients are big and midsize business from different industries. We help 82% Fortune 500 companies to evolve the way they manage data and to ensure it’s available across any application and across any cloud infrastructure.
We are trusted by: L’Oreal, PwC, Volvo, Gatwick, Scania and many more.
In a partnership with VMware и Microsoft we help business to improve.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for sales and pipeline creation for Austria and, along with the field–based Territory Manager, drives the sales process for the assigned territory within Veeam.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Coordinating sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close new business
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with Salesforce.com is desirable
- Driving revenue and contributing to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas
- Collaborating with regional field sales employees on territory planning and execution
- Maintaining and promoting a successful and positive work environment
- Performing other duties as assigned
- 2 years of experience in B2B sales
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in German
- Good in English
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a high energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Higher education
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule (work on European time)
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Opportunity to join Veeam's 15 clubs by interest
- Reimbursement of fitness
- Annual leave 28 days