Inside Channel Manager, UK & IrelandVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 21-01-2020
Inside Channel Manager role is an inside sale based account management position that carries revenue targets, pipeline management requirements and partner competency targets alongside other key performance indicators.
The Inside Channel Manager is also responsible for recruiting, onboarding, developing and filter new partner companies in United Kingdom & Ireland.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software’s solution offerings.
- Be able to identify, qualify and forecast opportunities, through pipeline management.
- Providing support to qualified partners including follow up, product information, quotations and closures in UK & Ireland.
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Establish and build long-term and productive relationships based with set Pro-Partner accounts.
- Act as the primary point of contact for their managed account list and ensuring speedy responsiveness to all partner requests.
- Plan and drive activities with set Pro-Partners to drive maximum return to Veeam Software.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Pro-Partner’s business expectations and actively drive relationships and opportunities.
- Maintain information in SFDC to provide consistent, accurate and comprehensive information on their partners.
- Ensure that knowledge of Veeam Software’s business, core goals and strategies, organization, products and solutions, and IT industry is kept up to date.
- Actively contribute towards the improvement of the team and operation, participating in team meetings, discussions and other activities to develop the team.
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 2 years of sales experience (selling through channel partners will be an advantage)
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Employment in a growing dynamic company
- Modern energetic multicultural environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Corporate events
- Comfortable office with relax/game zones
- Kitchens with fruit and sweets
- E-library MIF, e-learning platform
- 15 clubs by interest
- An extended medical insurance policy from the first day of work
- Reimbursement of costs on fitness from the first day of work
- Reimbursement of lunch
- Prime zone program
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- Annual leave 28 days