Inside Channel Manager, NordicsVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 09-12-2019
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
Inside Channel Manager (ICM) Role is an inside sale based account management position that carries revenue targets, pipeline management requirements and partner competency targets alongside other key performance indicators.
The Inside Channel Manager is also responsible for recruiting, onboarding, developing and filter new partner companies in Denmark.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software’s solution offerings
- Be able to identify, qualify and forecast opportunities, through pipeline management
- Providing support to qualified partners including follow up, product information, quotations and closures in Denmark
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Establish and build long-term and productive relationships based with set Pro-Partner accounts
- Act as the primary point of contact for their managed account list and ensuring speedy responsiveness to all partner requests
- Plan and drive activities with set Pro-Partners to drive maximum return to Veeam Software
- Gain a deep understanding of the Pro-Partner’s business expectations and actively drive relationships and opportunities
- Maintain information in SFDC to provide consistent, accurate and comprehensive information on their partners
- Ensure that knowledge of Veeam Software’s business, core goals and strategies, organization, products and solutions, and IT industry is kept up to date
- Actively contribute towards the improvement of the team and operation, participating in team meetings, discussions and other activities to develop the team
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 2 years of experience selling enterprise solutions through channel partners
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Fluency in English
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule (work on European time)
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Opportunity to join the Veeam footbal/lvolleyball team
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days