Inside Channel Manager, GermanyVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Inside Channel Manager (ICM) Role is an inside sale based account management position that carries revenue targets, pipeline management requirements and partner competency targets alongside other key performance indicators.
The Inside Channel Manager is also responsible for recruiting, onboarding, developing and filter new partner companies in Germany.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software’s solution offerings.
- Be able to identify, qualify and forecast opportunities, through pipeline management.
- Providing support to qualified partners including follow up, product information, quotations and closures in Germany.
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Establish and build long-term and productive relationships based with set Pro-Partner accounts.
- Act as the primary point of contact for their managed account list and ensuring speedy responsiveness to all partner requests.
- Plan and drive activities with set Pro-Partners to drive maximum return to Veeam Software.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Pro-Partner’s business expectations and actively drive relationships and opportunities.
- Maintain information in SFDC to provide consistent, accurate and comprehensive information on their partners.
- Ensure that knowledge of Veeam Software’s business, core goals and strategies, organization, products and solutions, and IT industry is kept up to date.
- Actively contribute towards the improvement of the team and operation, participating in team meetings, discussions and other activities to develop the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 2 years of experience selling enterprise solutions through channel partners
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Fluency in German
- Good level of English (intermediate and higher)
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Position baised in Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule (work on European time)
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Opportunity to join the Veeam's 15 clubs by interest
- Reimbursement of fitness
- E-learning platform and E-library
- Corporate events
- Annual leave 28 days
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
Найдено вакансий: 7
Inside Systems Engineer with fluent German language
Ин. языки: Английский, Немецкий