Inside Channel Developer, UK & IrelandVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 21-01-2020
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
Inside Channel Developer Role (ICD) is an Inside Sale based account management position that is the responsible for 30-40 Veeam Pro-Partners within a UK & Ireland region.
The ICD is expected to proactively contact their managed Pro-Partners on a regular basis through relationship building exercises, development specific to sales and technical competencies in line with Veeam Software’s Pro-Partner Program and nurture sales opportunities within the set Pro-Partner Accounts.
The Inside Channel Developer is also responsible for recruiting, onboarding, developing and filter new partner companies in United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Providing support to qualified partners including follow up, product information, quotations and closures in United Kingdom & Ireland.
- Establish and build long-term and productive relationships based with set Pro-Partner accounts.
- Act as the primary point of contact for their managed account list and ensuring speedy responsiveness to all partner requests.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Pro-Partner’s business expectations and actively drive relationships and opportunities.
- Plan and drive activities with set Pro-Partners to drive maximum return to Veeam Software.
- Be able to identify, qualify and forecast opportunities, through pipeline management.
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products.
- Maintain information in SFDC to provide consistent, accurate and comprehensive information on their partners.
- Actively contribute towards the improvement of the team and operation, participating in team meetings, discussions and other activities to develop the team
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Employment in a growing dynamic company
- Modern energetic multicultural environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Corporate events
- Comfortable office with relax/game zones
- Kitchens with fruit and sweets
- E-library MIF, e-learning platform
- 15 clubs by interest
- An extended medical insurance policy from the first day of work
- Reimbursement of costs on fitness from the first day of work
- Reimbursement of lunch
- Prime zone program
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- Annual leave 28 days