Inside Channel Developer GermanyVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Veeam Software is a global leader in intellectual data management based in more than 30 countries that serves 343,000+ customers all over the world.
Our clients are big and midsize business from different industries. We help 82% Fortune 500 companies to evolve the way they manage data and to ensure it’s available across any application and across any cloud infrastructure.
We are trusted by: L’Oreal, PwC, Volvo, Gatwick, Scania and many more.
In a partnership with VMware и Microsoft we help business to improve.
Inside Channel Developer Role (ICD) is an inside sale based account management position that carries revenue targets, pipeline management requirements and partner competency targets alongside other key performance indicators.
The ICD is the responsible for 30-40 Veeam Pro-Partners within a set geographical region. The ICD has overall ownership of the partners: Revenue, Relationship, Investment / Commitment and Partnership. The ICD is expected to proactively contact their managed Pro Partners on a regular basis through relationship building exercises, development specific to sales and technical competencies in line with Veeam Software’s ProPartner Program and nurture sales opportunities within the set ProPartner Accounts. The ICD will provide advice and assistance to Veeam Pro Partners on all licensing, product, sales and technical requirements.
They will also need to work closely with their Pro-Partners to help identify new revenue opportunities. As such the ICD will need to continually develop their virtualization expertise across VMware and Microsoft hypervisor solutions / offerings and be able to sell the business value of backup and recovery, management, monitoring and reporting of the virtual environment. The ICD will need to have excellent communication, business acumen and relationship building skills to ensure that we are able to influence and develop our Pro-Partner community.
The Inside Channel Developer is also responsible for recruiting, onboarding, developing and filter new partner companies in Germany.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software’s solution offerings.
- Be able to identify, qualify and forecast opportunities, through pipeline management.
- Providing support to qualified partners including follow up, product information, quotations and closures in Germany.
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Establish and build long-term and productive relationships based with set Pro-Partner accounts.
- Act as the primary point of contact for their managed account list and ensuring speedy responsiveness to all partner requests.
- Plan and drive activities with set Pro-Partners to drive maximum return to Veeam Software.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Pro-Partner’s business expectations and actively drive relationships and opportunities.
- Maintain information in SFDC to provide consistent, accurate and comprehensive information on their partners.
- Ensure that knowledge of Veeam Software’s business, core goals and strategies, organization, products and solutions, and IT industry is kept up to date.
- Actively contribute towards the improvement of the team and operation, participating in team meetings, discussions and other activities to develop the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent in German.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Work in a stable, dynamic company.
- Modern energetic multinational working environment.
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth.
- Flexible work schedule.
- An extended medical insurance policy.
- Compensation of costs on fitness.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary.
- Annual leave 28 days.
- Relocation package for candidates from other regions.