Inside Account Manager, Russia & CISVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 15-01-2020
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
- Develops qualified sales opportunities that result from converted marketing, partner, event, or directly generated leads.
- Maximizes coverage within the assigned list of named accounts. Contacts, qualifies and develops ongoing relationships with assigned accounts in order to increase sales and grow customers with new Veeam products.
- Utilizes modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers. This includes leveraging digital communications (phone, email and chat) to build relationships with potential prospects to develop and close sales opportunities.
- Teams effectively with the Enterprise Account Manager and the Systems Engineer to ensure high quality customer interactions.
- Effectively utilizes sales tools like LinkedIn, Data.com, Rain King & SFDC to uncover contacts and organizational structure within enterprise accounts.
- Schedules informational calls and conduct meetings and information sessions with customers to determine needs, provide information on products available, and effectively demonstrate Veeam solutions.
- Acts as a consultant to customers on current portfolio of Veeam products and capitalizes on opportunities.
- Supports company-wide marketing and sales initiatives by providing industry market and product trends, sales data, competitor analysis, and account/customer feedback to the internal Veeam teams.
- Initiates telephone and email contact with current customers from inbound leads from marketing, Inside Sales Associates and Renewals teams.
- Achieves Inside Sales KPI’s including, but not limited to dials, activities, opportunities created, closed revenue, etc.
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to current customers.
- Provides support to customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Provides forecasting and account opportunity details as needed.
- Detail oriented and diligent when updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system with notes and activities. Always maintains accurate stages and close dates on opportunities in the pipeline.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two plus years selling experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- VMware VSP, VTSP certification a strong plus
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Demonstrates patience, understanding and empathy in order to be effective in conflict resolution
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- VMware VSP, VTSP certification a strong plus
- Knowledge of sales tools like LinkedIn, Data.com, & Rain King to uncover contacts and organizational structure within Enterprise Accounts
- Knowledge of virtualization industry and the ability to relay information to potential customers
- Salesforce.com knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry