Customer Success Manager
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
We are looking for Customer Success Manager.
Customer advocates responsible for working with Veeam customers to make sure they are successful leveraging Veeam’s solutions in order to drive high renewal rates, identify additional upsell/cross-sell opportunities for the sales organization and increase the number of references/case studies.
- Work with marketing to drive proactive outreach campaigns for the Veeam customer install base on current product offerings, future solutions and ongoing customer satisfaction surveys.
- Drive new customer case studies and references.
- Work closely with the renewals team to help drive high renewal rates.
- Provide escalation assistance when critical issues are identified that are blocking product expansion.
- Proactive outreach on customer sat survey responses to ensure customer feedback is being heard and loop back mechanism in place.
- Provide feedback to Product Management on key features or product limitations that are inhibiting usage and growth. Ensure there is a loop back mechanism to the customer.
- Provide feedback on customer health that is used to publish Customer Health dashboard to executive team.
- Gather data and build reports for key Customer Success metrics such as customer sat rates, renewal rates, product adoption etc.
- Strong organizational and data analytics skills with the ability to effectively manage all activities, projects, requests, documentation, timelines etc.
- Out of the box thinker comfortable communicating new ideas and proposals for CSM team improvements.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Possess patience, understanding and empathy in order to be effective in conflict resolution.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; self-starter with a passion for customer success.
- Ability to work in a technical environment of exceedingly fast growth.
- Ability to use all Office products proficiently, and understand basic terminology around data centers, servers, backup software, etc
- Five (5)+ years of related work experience
- Experience working remotely with customers in a post-sales role
- Data-driven individual with experience measuring and communicating key customer success metrics such as current usage and key growth stats
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.