Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
- Knowledge management: collecting and managing expert-level knowledge around company’s products and solutions.
- Conducting analysis of competitive solutions to find strong sides, and weaknesses; and creating internal and customer-facing competitive documentation.
- Providing the technical expertise for the product community: sales consultants, support engineers, customers. Actively participate in product’s forum and relevant communities.
- Learning the feedback from the field (sales, consultants and customers) and analyzing how it should be reflected in the implementation of the requirements. Suggesting product features to address these requirements.
- Reviewing the drafts of the technical and marketing documentation for its accuracy in technical details.
- Organizing internal product previews on the early development stages.
- Assisting support engineers on hard issues requiring your product expertise.
- High school education with an emphasis in computer science, networking, technology; or experience equivalent to a 4 year college education.
- Previous experience in software analysis or product management is a plus.
- Experience with various virtualization solution (VMware, Hyper-V, XEN) is a plus.
- Systems administration experienceis a plus.
- Work experience abroad is a plus.
- Technical knowledge
- Operating systems deployment and configuration (Windows and Linux)
- Systems management software deployment and configuration (Active Directory, DNS, Exchange, IIS etc.), basic TCP/IP networking knowledge.
- Advanced internet research skills.
- Required skills
- Strong software analysis skill, including installation and research of other vendor’s products in the lab, analyzing the product documentation, 3rd party reviews and articles.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, including verbal and written communications.
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Operation Manager, Microsoft Operations Management Suite (recommended).
- Analytical thinking, common sense.
- Fluent English is a must (written and spoken).
- Work in the office located in the downtown of St-Petersburg, Russia.
- The workday may be shifted due to intense interaction with the colleagues in the other time zones.
- Ability to travel to other countries at least 1-2 times a year.
- An interesting and unique job related to cutting-edge IT technologies
- Stable, fast growing company with modern, energetic working environment and the greatest team
- Competitive salary depending on skills and expertise
- Great carrier and professional growth possibilities
- Medical insurance
- Attendance of sport club with swimming pool
- “White” salary
- The relocation package for candidates from other regions (the one-way ticket’s compensation + the relocation allowance in one monthly base pay equivalent)
Вице-президент по Продакт Менеджменту
Найдено вакансий: 29
Младший инженер по качеству ПО / Junior QA Engineer (стажёр)
Ин. языки: Не требуeтся
Хотите работать у нас в компании?
Подпишитесь на рассылку и узнайте о новых вакансиях первыми!
Пожалуйста, введите правильный e-mail