Analyst (Product Management)Veeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 18-07-2019
The Analyst assist the Product Managers responsible for the technical product management of Veeam Software products. Both Product Managers and Analysts primary goal is to ensure customer success.
Based on customer’s feedback and market expertise, the Analyst should investigate and define infrastructure best practices as well as investigate and test application-specific scenario’s that can increase the value of Veeam’s solutions.
The Analyst will work closely with the different R&D teams and provide and defend his guidance and scenario’s that he or she feels need to be supported.
The Analyst will also work closely with the product marketing and product strategy team to ensure that his knowledge, learnings and best practices get distributed to customers and prospects.
Finally, the Analyst will work together with Veeam’s technical sales field teams to assist in large proof of concepts.
- Collect feedback through the technical sales field and forums, support team and others.
- Maintain deep knowledge of the company’s market and its competitive landscape to be able to come up with new features, and intelligently prioritize pending requirements based on the best return of investment (ROI) for the business as well as the available R&D resources.
- Work directly with the R&D team on the testing of scenario’s and providing best practices and knowledge from the field. Ensuring that the architecture proposed by System Architects meets customer needs and modern data center designs.
- Accumulate and manage product knowledge, and share it with other departments (through internal trainings) and externally (through active participation in major IT communities).
- Work directly with the Product Marketing, Public Relationship and Analyst Relationship teams to explain the upcoming new features, products and services; help to prepare feature positioning documents and review the produced collateral for technical correctness.
- Master’s degree in Technology.
- 5+ years of experience in technical product management of OOB products at international ISVs.
- Good understanding of modern SMB, Commercial, Enterprise and Service Provider data center infrastructure designs, technical needs, business processes and buyers.
- Great understanding of Microsoft Office 365, it’s different components and how organizations utilize the solution for their business processes and needs.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and translate them into effective messages for business and technical audiences.
- Strong presentation skills, including the experience of delivering internal technical trainings.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (Russian and Czech is a plus).
- Willing to travel 15% of the time.
- Ideal candidate is a passionate technology enthusiast who is able to agree on aggressive goals and help the different teams to achieve them in shortest possible period of time and with a strong attention to details.
- Strong individual contributor who enjoys creative problem solving, has good judgement and common sense, can efficiently work with large amount of information, quickly acquire new knowledge, and possesses sufficient self-management skills to consistently meet the deadlines.
- Strong team player with the ability to persuade people to follow his or her recommendations, come to an agreement in the situation of complex conflict of interests, and take full responsibility for own decisions.
- Salary average or higher the market based on your skills and expertise
- Quarter bonuses based on personal success + annual income growth
- Modern, energetic, international, working environment in a team of engaged and loyal professionals
- Opportunities for professional growth and career promotion
- Professional training and education: unlimited access to e-library, professional courses and conferences, English classes
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely time to time if you need it
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (all payments are fully "white" + 28-Day annual leave, etc)
- Active corporate life: release pizzas, NY and Company birthday parties. quarter team-building activities
- Corporate bonus program (you do not have to choose, you will get all of them):
- Sports / fitness compensation
- Extended medical insurance policy including dental services
- Insurance for your foreign passport
- Extra payments to support important personal events