Writer, Content MarketingVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 14-10-2019
Veeam Software is a global leader in intellectual data management based in more than 30 countries that serves 343,000+ customers all over the world.
Our clients are big and midsize business from different industries. We help 82% Fortune 500 companies to evolve the way they manage data and to ensure it’s available across any application and across any cloud infrastructure.
We are trusted by: L’Oreal, PwC, Volvo, Gatwick, Scania and many more.
In a partnership with VMware и Microsoft we help business to improve.
- Create short texts, product descriptions, blog posts, white papers about Veeam solutions and data management industry in general - topics might include virtualization, data protection for both physical and virtual environments, cloud data management, server networking, data center infrastructure trends etc - with purpose of helping to drive organic and paid traffic to Veeam sites and raise awareness about Veeam solutions and thought leadership.
- Publish content via WordPress on Veeam blogs or coordinate content publishing on 3rd party platforms.
- Collaborate with external and internal subject matter experts (evangelists, bloggers, engineers, developers, analytics, IT administrators) on content topic development and content creation.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across regions/departments to ensure aligned content production and promotion: product marketing, campaign management, digital advertisement, email marketing, SEO, localization, creatives, web-development etc.
- Initiate and drive projects with creative and web-development teams to ensure effective content placement on Veeam and 3rd party web sites (mainly Veeam blog UX).
- Use Google Analytics, MOZ and similar digital analytical tools to perform regular reporting on content activities results.
- Maintain content publishing schedule for particular audiences/regions.
- Work with tracking, planning and CRM systems for tasks management and analytics.
- Proven written and oral communication English language skills, including business communications.
- In-bound and out-bound digital marketing understanding.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and verbal skills.
- Must be able to work effectively both as a team member and independently.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Strong organization skills with emphasis on being conscientious and detail-oriented.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Technical understanding of data protection industry and virtualization principles.
- Technical background (degree or work experience as network/support engineer or similar) and/or work experience in Digital Marketing is a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of computer software such as VMware, Windows Server/Hyper-V or similar is a strong plus.
- Experience in Google Analytics is a strong plus.
- Basic understanding and/or experience of PPC, SEO, analytics and web-development is a strong plus.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule (work on European time)
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Opportunity to join the Veeam footbal/lvolleyball team
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days