Senior Specialist, Content MarketingVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 19-08-2019
Veeam Software is a global leader in intellectual data management based in more than 30 countries that serves 343,000+ customers all over the world.
Our clients are big and midsize business from different industries. We help 82% Fortune 500 companies to evolve the way they manage data and to ensure it’s available across any application and across any cloud infrastructure.
We are trusted by: L’Oreal, PwC, Volvo, Gatwick, Scania and many more.
In a partnership with VMware и Microsoft we help business to improve.
Content Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for coordinating production, promotion and publishing of webinars as well as various on-demand content (white papers, recordings) about Veeam solutions and data management industry in general. Responsibilities include working with both internal/external SMEs as well as content publishing via Veeam and 3rd party platforms.
- Coordinate online events (webinars) production for several regions (NA, LATAM, APAC): topics development, planning, scheduling, publishing, speakers’ coordination, and analytics.
- Coordinate online events/on-demand content publishing for several regions (NA, LATAM, APAC) – webinars recording, white papers, product demos.
- Collaborate with external and internal subject matter experts (evangelists, bloggers, engineers, developers, analytics, IT administrators) on content topic development.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across regions/departments to ensure aligned content production and promotion: product marketing, campaign management, digital advertisement, email marketing, SEO, localization, creatives, web-development etc.
- Initiate and drive projects with creatives and web-development teams to ensure effective content placement on Veeam and 3rd party web sites (mainly content pages UX).
- Use Google Analytics, MOZ, Marketo, SalesForce and similar digital marketing tools and platforms to perform regular reporting on content activities results.
- Maintain content publishing schedule for particular audiences/regions.
- Work with tracking, planning and CRM systems for tasks management and analytics.
- Proven written and oral communication English language skills, including business communications.
- In-bound and out-bound digital marketing understanding.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and verbal skills.
- Must be able to work effectively both as a team member and independently.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Strong organization skills with emphasis on being conscientious and detail-oriented.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Technical understanding of data protection industry and virtualization principles.
- Background in Digital Marketing (degree or work experience) is a strong plus.
- Technical understanding of computer software such as VMware, Windows Server/Hyper-V or similar is a strong plus.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Marketo, SalesForce and similar is a strong plus.
- Basic understanding and/or experience of PPC, SEO, analytics and web-development is a strong plus.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company.
- Modern energetic multinational working environment.
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Flexible work schedule (work on European time).
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary.
- An extended medical insurance policy.
- Opportunity to join the Veeam footbal/lvolleyball team.
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness.
- Annual leave 28 days.