Marketing Team Lead (fluent German)
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Veeam Software is the leader in software solutions for VMware virtualization systems management. Veeam is an international company with global headquarters in Baar, Switzerland, regional headquarters for EMEA in Paris, for the Americas in Columbus, Ohio and for Asia Pacific in Sydney.
Now we are searching for a Marketing Team Lead for a Central Europe Region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
- Supportive role for Field Marketing Manager from inside marketing prospective, being a bridge between field marketing and inside operations
- Coordinating a team of inside marketing specialists based on regional/territory needs and strategy developed by field marketing and sales team.
- Channel marketing with resellers and distributors, ensure partners are marketing enabled, have all the necessary tools and materials to promote Veeam.
- Being an owner/manager for strategy programs/projects needed for the territory according to the strategy plan developed by Field Marketing Manager and regional management team.
- Support with defining proper marketing mix to reach regional/territory business goals
- Working with inside sales regional/territory team to insure they are fully aware about marketing strategy and tactics and integrated in a proper sales/marketing workflow, collecting feedback needed for correction actions
- Providing regional/territory field team with necessary reports and analytics needed for decision making
- Working with internal CRM systems (MBAT, SFDC, SharePoint), creating campaigns, claims, payment tracking.
- Experience of work in similar area more than 2-4 years
- Higher Education
- Outstanding project & time management skills
- Experience in managing teams and processes remotely
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent German is a must
- Active and reliable, self-starter
- Ability to travel within region
- Please note: temporary contract till the end of 2018 year with posibility to stay in company in other role.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible work schedule
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- Annual leave 28 days