Global Program ManagerVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 17-07-2019
Veeam Software is a global leader in intellectual data management based in more than 30 countries that serves 343,000+ customers all over the world.
Our clients are big and midsize business from different industries. We help 82% Fortune 500 companies to evolve the way they manage data and to ensure it’s available across any application and across any cloud infrastructure.
We are trusted by: L’Oreal, PwC, Volvo, Gatwick, Scania and many more.
In a partnership with VMware и Microsoft we help business to improve.
The Program manager will work amongst a shared services team, reporting directly to the Global Strategic Program Manager. Primary duties include developing & designing Sales Acceleration curriculums & learning plans covering a broad range of topics.
The Program Manager will be continuously & primarily focused on one or more core elements of the Veeam Sales Acceleration portfolio (VSA), contributing their skillset as required for core strategic program management, development & design tasks.
The role requires interaction with the extended executive leadership team of Veeam and has a direct influence on the driving of core Veeam Business Improvement Strategies. The role also offers scope for creating & establishing new VSA hallmarks of excellence and best practices, working within a fast growing company with great ideas, and a bright future with lots of opportunity to grow and work cross culturally.
- Owns & manages key sales and technical certification programs.
- Work alongside Educational Services and Sales Engineer Center of Excellence teams to gather training needs & knowledge gaps to identify how an identified training need might be executed.
- Developing & designing training interventions using the ADDIE process.
- Hosts collaboration sessions on Veeam Sales & Marketing courseware to promote new & existing programs.
- Encourages the use of a variety of instructional methods.
- Supports Product Marketing Managers & sales teams in coordinating new certification materials.
- Creates & executes "Master Trainer" and "Train the Trainer" processes for internally developed content.
- Design & produce interactive, engaging course materials primarily for new and existing Veeam employees, customers, & Channel partners.
- Design modules that will be used globally in many different cultures.
- Create storyboards, presentations, guides, classroom supporting materials in line with corporate brand standards.
- Collaborate with developers/graphics designers to construct course materials.
- Submit materials for regular reviews throughout the ADDIE process and maintain accurate reports via the project reporting tools.
- Produce comprehensive reports that show the full extent of the Business Impact of programs managed and proves the continuous ROI value.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- 5 years’ experience with building & implementing enablement curriculums.
- Training curriculum development & coordination for a channel-centric sales environment.
- Training sales people via a solution-oriented sales methodology.
- Exceptional organization and project management skills with the ability to manage many projects simultaneously.
- Ability to adopt the most effective engagement style when working with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time with some international travel.
- Familiarity with customer-centric sales methodologies and their adaptation into a sales environment is desirable.
- Familiarity with certification standards such as ANSI or ISO.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule (work on European time)
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Opportunity to join the Veeam footbal/volleyball team (15 clubs by interest)
- Сompensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days
- Relocation package for candidates from other regions