IT Business analyst/Technical writerVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 22-08-2019
Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always‑On Enterprise™, in a short space of time, Veeam has amassed more than 270,000 customers across the globe and has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.
Veeam currently has now more than 3000 employees around the globe. Company’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has 30+ offices throughout the world
- Collect, review, analyze, and prioritize business and system requirements
- Work with other IT teams to translate business and system requirements into functional specifications
- Participate in project documentation development (user stories, business process diagrams, requirements, test scenarios)
- Actively participate in the implementation of new corporate systems, representing IT interests
- Create and publish technical documentation (KB articles, procedures, user guides)
- 2+ years of experience as a Business analyst in IT or similar position
- Analytical mindset and strong analytical skills (ability to define problems, collect data, analyze and formalize it)
- Ability to dive into the details of business use cases and get a deep understanding of the system/application usage
- Familiarity with various aspects of the IT area (including hardware infrastructure, networking, virtualization, Microsoft platforms, and products)
- Good knowledge of modeling tools and notations (BPMN, UML)
- Good written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate / Advanced)
- Excellent communication and self-organizational skills
- Work in a stable, dynamic company.
- Modern energetic multinational working environment.
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary.
- An extended medical insurance policy.
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness.
- Annual leave 28 days.