IT Application Administrator
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
- Administrate and manage internal business applications
- Develop workflows, reports, dashboards, and other customizations to meet business requirements
- Actively participate in the implementation of new corporate systems
- Collect, review, analyze, and prioritize business and system requirements
- Work with other IT teams to translate business requirements into system specifications
- 3+ years of Application administration experience (Atlassian product stack, Service Now, etc.)
- Experience of working as a System administrator is a significant plus (virtualization, administration of Microsoft platforms and products)
- Good ITIL understanding is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Good written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate)
- Work in a stable, dynamic company.
- Modern energetic multinational working environment.
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary.
- An extended medical insurance policy.
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness.
- Annual leave 28 days.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.