Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 17-10-2019
We are looking for a Business Analyst to be responsible for the end-to-end analysis process on Veeam internal projects.
This specialist will join Corporate Information Systems department and will be a part of technical team that supports and develops corporate CRM (Salesforce).
- Support the entire business analysis workflow: from problem definition to requirements specification;
- Develop deep understanding of business requirements by working with business owners, subject matter experts, enterprise architects, product owners, and application developers (hold interviews, organize brainstorm sessions);
- Create the necessary project documentation to support solution design, development, and testing;
- Make sure that requirements documentation is accurate, accepted by business stakeholders, and fully understood by the technical team before solutions are designed and implemented.
- Maintain professional, productive communication with business and technical stakeholders and peers.
- Be the expert knowledge center in your domain.
- Follow the working and documentation standards accepted by the team
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst (experience with Web projects / services - is an advantage);
- Experience in process and communications set-up (with stakeholdes and team members);
- Ability to facilitate discussions with business stakeholders to understand their requirements, priorities, limitations and restrictions;
- Experience in using best practices for gathering and documenting complete and detailed requirements;
- Practical experience with modeling notations (BPMN, UML) and tools - is an advantage;
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM, Kanban) - is an advantage;
- Englsh level - Upper-Intermediate, both spoken and written.
- Salary average or higher the market based on your skills and expertise
- Modern, energetic, international, working environment in a team of engaged and loyal professionals
- Opportunities for professional growth and career promotion
- Professional training and education: unlimited access to e-library, professional courses and conferences, English classes
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely time to time if you need it
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (all payments are fully "white" + 28-Day annual leave, etc)
- Active corporate life: release pizzas, NY and Company birthday parties. quarter team-building activities
- Corporate bonus program (you do not have to choose, you will get all of them):
- Sports / fitness compensation
- Extended medical insurance policy including dental services
- Insurance for your foreign passport
- Meal Benefit as a meal card with limit
- Extra payments to support important personal events
For candidates from other regions: The relocation package (the one-way ticket’s compensation + the relocation allowance in one monthly base pay equivalent)