Talent and Development SpecialistVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
- Regional implementation of Global Programs strategy & framework;
- Adapt training and communication plan and materials in accordance with the regional specifics;
- Partner with the Global TMOD and the regional HRBPs for needs analysis, design, review and execution of the strategy.
- Work in cooperation with the regional HRBPs on identifying learning needs and come up with the implementation plan on the submitted requests;
- Run the regional tender process for choosing the best program vendor if needed;
- Arrange and coordinate incl. contracting and logistics training sessions, workshops and other learning activities;
- Manage regional L&D budget in cooperation with local HR lead and HRBPs;
- Arrange and actively support the Languages Learning process for individuals and groups; partner with local language schools on contracting and logistics of the process;
- Support and manage the E-library learning tool, administrate the corporate platform, prepare regular communications and promo activities in cooperation with HR Brand team;
- Administrate Skillsoft learning platform, prepare reports upon request, track users activity, work on the tool’s promotion and review of the content if needed.
- Work closely with HR Lead and HR Business Partners on global and regional TMOD program launches;
- Continuously collect regional feedback about global initiatives for continuous improvement of TM initiatives;
- Organize and coordinate HR team-buildings, learning sessions and other business-related team activities;
- Take part in regional HR projects, led by Regional HR Lead.
- Knowledge and understanding of TMOD programs and practices;
- Familiarized with tender processes, T&D market and vendors;
- Knowledge of Continuous improvement methods (e.g., process mapping and results measurement);
- Fluent English language (oral and written);
- Human Resources/Talent Management - Training, Development, and Performance Management.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible work schedule
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- Annual leave 28 days
Вице-президент отдела Технической Поддержки
Хотите работать у нас в компании?
Подпишитесь на рассылку и узнайте о новых вакансиях первыми!
Пожалуйста, введите правильный e-mail
Пожалуйста, подтвердите ваше согласие с условиями