Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Sales, Marketing, OperationsVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 16-07-2019
Veeam Software is a global leader in intellectual data management based in more than 30 countries that serves 343,000+ customers all over the world.
Our clients are big and midsize business from different industries. We help 82% Fortune 500 companies to evolve the way they manage data and to ensure it’s available across any application and across any cloud infrastructure.
We are trusted by: L’Oreal, PwC, Volvo, Gatwick, Scania and many more.
In a partnership with VMware и Microsoft we help business to improve.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for providing efficient, timely and confidential recruitment services to meet Veeam’s business objectives with a key focus on quality and accuracy. Part of the wider HR function, this role is based in Veeam’s Saint-Petersburg office. You will deliver an end to end talent acquisition service for all of our recruitment needs in territory, covering Sales, Marketing, Pre-Sales and Corporate vacancies.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the Talent Acquisition process from source through to offer, start, adaptation and end of probation period.
- Partnering with Hiring Managers and Senior Stakeholders advising on Talent acquisition process.
- Direct sourcing of quality candidates via the use of career sites and other methods.
- Posting roles on Veeam.com, job boards, smm and managing direct applications.
- Scheduling all interviews, working closely with relevant hiring managers.
- Real-time updating of the applicant tracking system.
- Providing weekly reports on progress and building marketing intelligence of the market.
- Participating in global and local Talent Acquisition and HR-projects.
- 4+ years Recruitment experience, recruitment agency or in-house across Sales, Marketing and Corporate roles.
- Strong command of English (B2) is obligatory.
- International experience highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Highest level of Attention to Detail, Integrity and discretion required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Employment in a growing dynamic company.
- Modern energetic multicultural environment.
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Corporate events.
- Comfortable office with relax/game zones.
- Kitchens with fruit and sweets.
- E-library MIF, e-learning platform.
- 15 clubs by interest.
- An extended medical insurance policy from the first day of work.
- Reimbursement of costs on fitness from the first day of work.
- Reimbursement of lunch.
- Prime zone program.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary.
- Annual leave 28 days.