Senior Specialist, PPCVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 17-07-2019
Veeam Software is a global leader in intellectual data management based in more than 30 countries that serves 343,000+ customers all over the world.
Our clients are big and midsize business from different industries. We help 82% Fortune 500 companies to evolve the way they manage data and to ensure it’s available across any application and across any cloud infrastructure.
We are trusted by: L’Oreal, PwC, Volvo, Gatwick, Scania and many more.
In a partnership with VMware и Microsoft we help business to improve.
- Develop and launch high performance digital campaigns (demand generation, nurturing).
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI.
- Track, report, and analyze campaign performance.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for digital marketing campaigns in collaboration with product marketing team.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword/display targeting discovery, expansion and optimization.
Minimum of 3 years of digital advertising experience.
Must have solid knowledge of Google Adwords and Facebook advertising platforms.
Must have solid knowledge of Google Analytics platform.
Ability to compile and analyze advertising performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
Web programming skills are a plus but not required.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Excellent analytical skills.
Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible work schedule
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Compensation of costs on fitness
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- Annual leave 28 days
- Relocation package for candidates from other regions