Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 23-08-2019
Veeam Software is a global leader in intellectual data management based in more than 30 countries that serves 343,000+ customers all over the world.
Our clients are big and midsize business from different industries. We help 82% Fortune 500 companies to evolve the way they manage data and to ensure it’s available across any application and across any cloud infrastructure.
We are trusted by: L’Oreal, PwC, Volvo, Gatwick, Scania and many more.
In a partnership with VMware и Microsoft we help business to improve.
- Maintain, fix, and update a set of customized business reports (data visualization) in a BI system.
- Research bugs reported by report users.
- Collaborate with Data Engineers when they are preparing data sets for reports.
- Create new reports based on data sets prepared by data engineers.
- Identify the return on investment for various areas of our digital spend, present the findings on a regular basis, coupled with recommendations for improvement.
- Work across teams to design customer profiles based on historical qualitative and quantitative data that can be used to enhance our outreach and analytics strategies.
- Data visualization skills: custom metrics, dimensions, ad-hoc views, charts, complex dashboards.
- Experience in business intelligence and data visualization software such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, SiSense, JasperReports, DataStudio 360, etc.
- Experience in SQL.
- Advanced user of MS Excel: pivot tables, lookups, custom filters, etc.
- Descriptive statistics basics.
- Knowledge of major marketing metrics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under deadlines.
- Experience in a Marketing Analytics role is a plus.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company.
- Modern energetic multinational working environment.
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Flexible work schedule (work on European time).
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary.
- An extended medical insurance policy.
- Opportunity to join the Veeam footbal/volleyball team (15 clubs by interest).
- Сompensation of costs on fitness.
- Annual leave 28 days.
- Relocation package for candidates from other regions.