3D and Motion DesignerVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Veeam Software is a global leader in intellectual data management based in more than 30 countries that serves 343,000+ customers all over the world.
Our clients are big and midsize business from different industries. We help 82% Fortune 500 companies to evolve the way they manage data and to ensure it’s available across any application and across any cloud infrastructure. We are trusted by: L’Oreal, PwC, Volvo, Gatwick, Scania and many more.
In a partnership with VMware и Microsoft we help business to improve.
We are looking for a full time 3D and Motion designer to join our international Creative team.
The candidate should have strong understanding of motion design, composing video streams, graphics animations and effects, work over the corporate videos and presentations.
You will create video for different assets like event stages animations, videos for web and for various Veeam graphic campaigns. You also need to be able to produce 3D models of exhibition stands and others.
The candidate must be highly professional in Adobe After Effects (it’s better in Adobe Premiere Pro too), Adobe Photoshop and have a basic 3D modeling skills.
- Creating new videos and animations. 2D and 3D video content editing and animation. Integration the existing graphics into the video.
- Audio editing.
- 3D Modeling.
- Take a part in developing of new concepts and brainstorming with the team.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Software skills:
- Adobe After Effects.
- Adobe Photoshop.
- 3D Max or Cinema 4D basic modeling.
- Adobe Illustrator basic.
- English communication skills.
- Understanding the principles of composition, typography, graphic styles.
Searching for the best way to represent information.
- Active team player, communicative and multi-tasking.
- Ready to test task.
- Strong portfolio (link).
- Adobe Premier Pro as a good point.
- JS or C++ is strong advantage.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company.
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth.
- Flexible work schedule.
- An extended medical insurance policy.
- A partial compensation of fitness costs.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary.
- Annual leave 28 days.