Pricing Operations SpecialistVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Дата публикации: 17-10-2019
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
The Pricing Specialist works cross-functionally to drive the execution of pricing policy and strategy for the whole products and solutions portfolio.
You will contribute to Veeam’s business model transformation from traditional License and Maintenance to Subscription.
- Work cross functionally with Product Marketing, Product Management, Finance, Sales Ops, Support and Sales.
- Setup pricing strategies across product lines, pre-paid maintenance, support structures and product usage reporting.
- Elaborate pricing scenarios for each acquisition models (new business, repeat-sell, upsell, migration etc.).
- Maintain price lists, price books for multiple routes to market (Distribution, Reseller, Alliance Partnerships & Cloud Service Providers).
- Create SKUs and manage SKUs across multiple products, licensing types, terms based on MSRP pricing.
- Manage monthly SKUs & promotional SKUs via governance model to ensure effective alignment with order Processing, Deal Desk, Revenue Recognition, Sales compensation & Channel rebates.
- Drive pricing implementation in the information system (SFDC, NetSuite).
- Train and enable sales teams.
- Lead the pricing helpdesk to accelerate quotes creation and enforce current pricing policy.
- Pricing Governance and analysis as required.
- Constant pricing improvement.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Marketing.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a related functional role, preferably in sales and marketing, pricing or finance.
- Advanced analytical experience with Excel.
- Good understanding of software industry business models, their evolutions and trends.
- Good understanding of sales scenarios and ability to adapt a pricing to those scenarios.
- Experience in deals reverse engineering of pricing.
- Experience working with cross-functional distributed teams.
- Familiar with Salesforce.com and CPQ tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent in making complex pricing concepts, easy to understand.
- Strong negotiation, analysis, design, and implementation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Employment in a growing dynamic company
- Modern energetic multicultural environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professional
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Corporate events
- Comfortable office with relax/game zones
- Kitchens with fruit and sweets
- E-library MIF, e-learning platform
- 15 clubs by interest
- An extended medical insurance policy from the first day of work
- Reimbursement of costs on fitness from the first day of work
- Reimbursement of lunch
- Prime zone program
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary
- Annual leave 28 days