Pricing Operations SpecialistVeeam
Бизнес-центр «Кондратьевский» +78126110035 Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg Кондратьевский проспект, д.15, корпус 3
Veeam Software is a global leader in intellectual data management based in more than 30 countries that serves 343,000+ customers all over the world.
Our clients are big and midsize business from different industries. We help 82% Fortune 500 companies to evolve the way they manage data and to ensure it’s available across any application and across any cloud infrastructure.
We are trusted by: L’Oreal, PwC, Volvo, Gatwick, Scania and many more.
In a partnership with VMware и Microsoft we help business to improve.
The Pricing Specialist works cross-functionally to drive the execution of pricing policy and strategy for the whole products and solutions portfolio.
You will contribute to Veeam’s business model transformation from traditional License and Maintenance to Subscription.
- Work cross functionally with Product Marketing, Product Management, Finance, Sales Ops, Support and Sales.
- Setup pricing strategies across product lines, pre-paid maintenance, support structures and product usage reporting.
- Elaborate pricing scenarios for each acquisition models (new business, repeat-sell, upsell, migration etc.).
- Maintain price lists, price books for multiple routes to market (Distribution, Reseller, Alliance Partnerships & Cloud Service Providers).
- Create SKUs and manage SKUs across multiple products, licensing types, terms based on MSRP pricing.
- Manage monthly SKUs & promotional SKUs via governance model to ensure effective alignment with order Processing, Deal Desk, Revenue Recognition, Sales compensation & Channel rebates.
- Drive pricing implementation in the information system (SFDC, NetSuite).
- Train and enable sales teams.
- Lead the pricing helpdesk to accelerate quotes creation and enforce current pricing policy.
- Pricing Governance and analysis as required.
- Constant pricing improvement.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Marketing.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a related functional role, preferably in sales and marketing, pricing or finance.
- Advanced analytical experience with Excel.
- Good understanding of software industry business models, their evolutions and trends.
- Good understanding of sales scenarios and ability to adapt a pricing to those scenarios.
- Experience in deals reverse engineering of pricing.
- Experience working with cross-functional distributed teams.
- Familiar with Salesforce.com and CPQ tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent in making complex pricing concepts, easy to understand.
- Strong negotiation, analysis, design, and implementation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company.
- Modern, energetic, multinational working environment.
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- An extended medical insurance policy.
- Compensation of costs on fitness and language courses.
- Opportunity to join the Veeam football/volleyball team.